PAPA L's "Summer Tasting Menu"
As British summertime warms up with an “African heat flare” and the public continues to take tentative steps to connect safely in the new normal, Chef Lawrence Gomez is back with another edition of PAPA L’s KITCHEN Tasting Menu – creating an exquisite dining experience with its own African inspiration to warm the soul.
8 course tasting menu, one free drink on arrival and three mini cocktails during the courses.
This summer, PAPA L’s KITCHEN pop-up will be hosted at The Gojk Restaurant and Lounge, in the heart of Kensington & Chelsea, over five consecutive weekends commencing Friday 28th August. Guests will be treated to a sumptuous eight-course tasting menu, including a vegan option, that uses only the freshest ingredients and unique marinades, which will be paired with delectable cocktails.
As the health and safety of customers are an absolute priority, additional safety precautions mean that there will be limited diners per sitting and pre-booking is essential.
- Sweet potato croquette with rocoto sauce and lime
- Grilled cornfed chicken with avocado purée, mix lettuce leaves and mango dressing
- PAPA L’s Grilled king tiger prawns
- Grilled Asparagus with honey and mustard vinaigrette
- Honey glazed salmon supreme with Kenyan green beans and ginger, garlic, chilli, lime, soy and sesame dressing
- BBQ Lamb cutlets with Ma’s Benachin rice
- Fillet of bass with black eye bean salsa, basil dressing and plantain crisp
- PAPA-LOVA with strawberries, Chantilly cream and fruit coulis
VEGAN MENU OPTION
- Sweet potato croquettes with rocoto sauce and lime
- Baby spinach and avocado salad with honey and mustard vinaigrette
- Tempura Okra with lemon and homemade chilli salt
- Grilled asparagus with romesco sauce
- Summer squash salad with rocket and sweet balsamic dressing
- BBQ mix grill veg with Ma’s Benachin rice
- Black eye bean salsa, basil dressing and plantain crisp
- Mango sorbet
- Summer fruits Bellini
- Tequila old fashion- tequila, sugar cubes, angostura bitters, orange bitters and naga chilli
- Serre Kunde sunset- vodka, coconut rum, mango puree, coconut cream, pineapple juice and grenadine
- Rum babalu- rum, fresh lime juice, maple syrup and ginger beer
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Blueberry crush- blue berries, apple juice, cranberry juice, agave syrup and soda
- Ndey and Narlin punch- cranberry juice, pineapple juice, coconut cream and grenadine
- Strawberry, orange and ginger fizz- strawberries, fresh ginger, honey, orange juice, orange peel and sparkling water
£65 per person plus booking fee
*TICKET ONLY EVENT*